SETTLEMENT OF CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS AND MEDIATION OF BANKING
To all Customers of Bank Mega, with respect to the issuance of Bank Indonesia Regulation No. 8/5 / PBI / 2006 dated January 30, 2006 on Banking Mediation as a continuation of the rules on Customer Complaint Resolution as set out in Regulation No. 16/1 / PBI / 2014, it needs to be informed as follows:
Customer complaints can be submitted to Customer Service in all branches of Bank Mega or via phone banking to the number 021-500010 or via mobile phone with providers Telkomsel, XL and Indosat to the number 60010 or through the customer complaints form that can be accessed through www.bankmega.com.
Bank Mega will provide verbal or written notification regarding the settlement of the complaint to the customer.
If not reached an agreement , then the customer may submit the settlement of disputes / problems to the executor function Banking Mediation facilitated by Bank Indonesia / Financial Services Authority / Agency Alternative Completion Dispute Indonesian Banking ( LAPSPI ) Submission can only be done by the customer or customer representatives , including institutions , legal entities , and Bank into the Bank customers.
- Submission of dispute settlement must be in form of written settlement and include the following documents:
- Copy of complaint settlement results given by the Bank to customers.
- Copy of valid customer identity.
- Statement signed above stamp that declare the dispute is not submitted or are in the process has come to a decision of the arbitration institutions, judicial or other mediating institutions and have not been processed in the Banking Mediation facilitated by Bank Indonesia.
- A copy of supporting documents related to the dispute submitted, and
- A copy of authorization letter in terms authorized the submission of the dispute settlement.
Submission of dispute settlement made no later than 60 (sixty) work days, started by the date of settlement customer complaints result from Bank Mega to the day submission of the dispute settlement received by mediation banking executive functions from the customer or the daye the letter postmarked if sent via post.
Disputes can be submitted to BI / FSA is a civil dispute come from financial transactions , with claim value in Rupiah , maximum Rp 500.000.000 , - ( five hundred million ) , namely financial losses that occur to customer , potential losses due to delays or unenforceable customers' financial transactions with other parties , and or expenses incurred for customers to resolve the dispute.
Submission of dispute settlement submitted by the client, addressed to the Directorate of Investigation and Mediation Banking Bank Indonesia or the Financial Services Authority (OJK), with a copy submitted to the relevant Bank.
* Please click
here to submit online form for complaint(s) and customer problem(s).